Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Cat Days of Summer

I had taken a picture of Sirius Black also, sleeping soundly at the back door mat, but it was blurry. How can anyone blur a photo of Sirius? It's not like there's any action in those shots. The cats have been sleeping in the a/c throughout the heat wave over the last week or so. They slept during the derecho, or wind storm, that came through like gang busters on Friday night. They slept through the severe thunderstorm last night which gave us an inch of rain. I hope that looking at this picture of Debbie in repose causes your spirit to become peaceful and relaxed.

2 comments:

  1. she looks like a stuffed animal! (Mrs. C)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your 1 inch of rain.
    Do you ever see your pet squirrel? I forget her name. I know if I worked at it I'd remember but I'm just as lazy as your cats.

    ReplyDelete