Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Improvements to the Redneck Haven




Here's a look at last month's gravel delivery. It took me a while to order it, but finally we have classy gravel, rather than ugly mud.


I would like to order another load to enlarge the parking area even more and get the driveway ready for winter.


Of course the main private road is still in need of more gravel. I have the feeling that this statement will hold true for eternity.


The fence guys will be coming soon to tighten old fences and build new fences. I'll try to photograph them.


1 comment:

  1. I love how you admit that your driveway will always need gravel. Isn't that one of the hallmarks of true country living? We wait for the chickens to scratch up rocks out of the "soil" and then we haul them out to the driveway. We're very patient. :)

    ReplyDelete