Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tonight

Here's what was going on as I left to milk the goats this evening. Laura, Katie, and Sirius Black were on a heater vent with a blanket. I asked what they were doing there, and Laura answered simply, "We're nomads." Becky's guitar music seeped outside and could be heard by me in the crisp night. It was magical, the shine of the ice crystals reflected off of the grass in the light of my headlamp, and the sound of Becky's strumming. She's using http://www.metronomeonline.com/ (for free) to practice timing on her chords. One of the 244 reasons I like her guitar teacher, Justin Schroder of Lynchburg, is his knowledge of how to learn to play without breaking the bank.

1 comment:

  1. You made me feel like I was there with you! It was the second happy of my day. Oh, by the way, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete