Sunday, March 29, 2009

Very Quick Update

No pics today because I was scrambling to get laundry washed and hung out. It had been raining an inordinate amount for the last few weeks. And I've quit using the dryer, as you may remember from earlier posts.
It was so windy today that the clothes were dry by the time I got them up! It was a funny experience. I should mention that I've started bringing laundry in and tossing it in the dryer for a few minutes to make it less like sand paper and more like cotton.
My drains are all clean now, and I learned a very handy lesson. I started cleaning the traps myself, and when Big Dan came in, he took over. So now, I'll just start random chores I want him to do, and when he sees me, he'll jump in. No more nagging.
The result of the drain cleaning was actually too scary to post pictorially.
Soon I'm gonna have those peach blossom photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment